Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Class Wiki- So Far

Besides the assignments we have had to do on the Class Wiki, I started to edit a Virtual Worlds page. Advantages and disadvantages of virtual worlds is what my research paper topic is, so i have learned quite a bit about this subject. I went to the homepage, and added some information I thought was important in knowing what Virtual Worlds are. I discussed how virtual worlds can help people with disabilities or even self-esteem issues. I also explained about what people might do through their avatar character.

Since this has been the only page I have edited, I plan on editing others that I have some knowledge about. As it comes closer to the finishing of my research paper, I also plan on adding more information on the virtual worlds page that I have already edited. I will probably discuss some of the disadvantages of it, since there are not explained anywhere on the homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment